In a 2010 ICMI survey, one of the top challenges cited by call center
managers was “consistent adherence to schedule.” Why? Here’s one factor –
according to a 2009 Monet survey, 50 percent of call centers did not
monitor schedule adherence.
Obviously, you can’t manage agent adherence without taking the time to measure it.
years later schedule adherence remains a concern, given its impact on
shrinkage and service levels. And the best way to address this concern
is still workforce management software. With real-time adherence, a
manager always knows if his team members are adhering to the schedule.
The reporting generated by WFM can analyze adherence by team or by time
period, making it easier to pinpoint issues that result in lower service
Check out our new video on schedule adherence. You’ll find out how WFM can:
• Improve forecast accuracy
• Help contact centers achieve service levels consistently
• Control costs stemming from overstaffing or understaffing
• Monitor agent adherence in real time
• Track and analyze key metrics